Partnerships and Affiliations
IMET2000 is by itself too small an NGO to make much impact so it functions as a symbiotic bolt-on organisation to other larger NGOs who welcome its special expertise and contacts in clinical research and continuous professional development of all those working in the Health Sector, in particular its special interest in physical and mental health of children in areas of military conflict and extreme economic deprivation.
It therefore has affiliations, partnerships and memoranda of agreement with several organisations including:
- Palestine Ministry of Health (www.moh.ps)
- Palestine Medical Council (www.pmc.ps/ar)
- Medical Aid for Palestine (MAP)(www.map-uk.org)
- World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists (WFSA) (www.anaesthesiologists.org)
- International Federation of Medical Students'Associations (IFMSA)(www.ifmsa.org)
- MedEdWorld (www.mededworld.org)
- IDEALS (www.ideals.org.uk/john-beavis.html)
- Interpal (www.interpal.org)
- Al Quds Medical School (www.alquds.edu)
- OxPal (www.oxpal.org)
- Institute for Problems of Cryobiology and Cryomedicine of the National Academy of Sciences of the Ukraine (www.cryo.org.ua/ipk_eng/home_e.html)
- UNESCO Chair in Cryobiology, Kharkiv (www.cryo.org.ua/ipk_eng/unesco.html)
- Northwick Park Institute for Medical Research (NPIMR) (www.npimr.org)
- Lawra Village Project, Upper North Ghana, Action Through Enterprise (ATE): (www.ateghana.org)
- Ebenezer Kisoboka Children’s Home (email@example.com).
IMET2000 welcomes partnerships and collaborations with other NGOs and Government departments who can use its expertise to mutual advantage.