Past Events - 2008
- November13th-20th: CG worked in Palestine for 7 days.
- October 1st-10th: Together with Ms Jo Myers and Dr Keith Judkins, CG did a feasibility study for the MoH and MAP to look at needs for a new Burns Service in Palestine and visited Nablus, Jerusalem, Hebron, Beit Jalla and Ramallah as potential sites for a centre or units and service provision.
- July 22nd-27th: CG worked in Palestine for 5 days.
- May 3rd-10th: CG worked in Palestine for 5 days.
- April 10th: CG gave a talk to the Palestinian Solidarity Group in Portsmouth entitled ‘Healthcare Crisis in the Occupied Territories’.
- January 11th-17th: Together with Dr Malik Zaben, CG participated in an International Conference in Dubai on setting up an e-learning institute in Dubai to serve the Middle East, having been invited to contribute a report on our experience in Palestine.
- January 10th: CG gave an invited talk to the Anjoman Iranian Association in London on the subject of Palestinian medical education and the value of computerised learning there.
IMET2000-PAL in cooperation with the Palestinian Nursing and Midwifery Association- Bethlehem Branch organised the first session of Nursing Leadership and Management Skills Training. The workshop was attended by 20 nurses from governmental and private hospitals at the West Bank...Read more >
IMET2000-PAL in cooperation with the Ministry of Health and American Arab University-Jenin organised the Critical Core Training: Basic Life Support (BLS) for Nurses Session 17. The workshop was attended by 10 nurses from governmental and private hospitals at west bank...Read more >