Past Events - 2008
- November13th-20th: CG worked in Palestine for 7 days.
- October 1st-10th: Together with Ms Jo Myers and Dr Keith Judkins, CG did a feasibility study for the MoH and MAP to look at needs for a new Burns Service in Palestine and visited Nablus, Jerusalem, Hebron, Beit Jalla and Ramallah as potential sites for a centre or units and service provision.
- July 22nd-27th: CG worked in Palestine for 5 days.
- May 3rd-10th: CG worked in Palestine for 5 days.
- April 10th: CG gave a talk to the Palestinian Solidarity Group in Portsmouth entitled ‘Healthcare Crisis in the Occupied Territories’.
- January 11th-17th: Together with Dr Malik Zaben, CG participated in an International Conference in Dubai on setting up an e-learning institute in Dubai to serve the Middle East, having been invited to contribute a report on our experience in Palestine.
- January 10th: CG gave an invited talk to the Anjoman Iranian Association in London on the subject of Palestinian medical education and the value of computerised learning there.
IMET2000 has awarded Iryna Buriak of the Kharkov Institute a travel bursary to attend “The 13th International Conference on Animal Physiology 2017” to be held on June 21st-23rd,2017 in the Congress Centre ACADIMIA (Stara Lesna, Slovakia) organised by the Slovak Academy of Sciences and the Institute of Animal Physiology...Read more >